Karnataka Examinations Authority, Bangalore, is all set to conduct Diploma Common Entrance Test (DCET) for the year 2014.
DCET 2014 is conducted for admission to 2nd year / 3rd semester engineering courses and for first year / 1st semester architecture courses under lateral entry scheme, for both day and evening engineering colleges for the year 2014-15, in the State of Karnataka.
- Candidate must have passed Diploma course examination in relevant discipline.
- For more eligibility details, candidates are advised to visit the official website of KEA.
How To Apply:
- Candidates have to apply online.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions before filling the online application form.
- Candidates should take a recent passport size photograph to attest in application form.
- Candidates should take the printout of the application form. Candidates have to obtain the principal's seal and signature from the college where they have studied their final diploma course.
- Rs 650/- for general candidates.
- Rs 500/- for SC/ST/Category-1 candidates.
- Last date of entry of application form is 30th May 2014.
- Last date to pay the fee in the bank is 02nd June 2014.
- Diploma CET 2014 will be held on 29th June 2014.
Karanataka Examination Authority,
18 Cross, Sampige Road,
Malleswaram, Bangalore - 580012.
Tel: 080 - 23461575.