Rajasthan University of Health Sciences (RUHS), Jaipur, invites applications for Rajasthan Pre-Medical Test (RPMT) 2014.
RPMT 2014 is the qualifying entrance examination which is conducted for admission to MBBS and BDS courses, commencing in 2014.
RPMT 2014 would be conducted to fill the 85% of seats in government medical / dental colleges of Rajasthan and 85% of seats in private colleges, as per the rules and regulations by RUHS and the government of Rajasthan.
Also Read: All India MBBS entrance exam 2014
RPMT 2014 pattern:
There will be 200 objective type questions. 50 questions from each of Physics, Chemistry Botany and Zoology of 4 marks each.
There shall be no negative marking.
- Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 examination in science discipline from any of the recognised board of examinations.
- Candidate must be 17 years of age before 31st December 2014.
15% of the seats in government colleges will be reserved in MBBS / BDS courses to be filled up on all India basis conducted by DGHS / by the agency of government of India.
How to apply:
- Candidates have to apply online.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions before filling the application form.
- Take the print out of the filled application form, along with a copy of the required documents and send it to the RUHS office.
Candidates have to pay the fee of Rs 1,500/- (Rs 750/- for SC/ST/PH) through bank challan at any branch of Oriental Bank of Commerce.
- Last date for the submission of online application form is 03rd May 2014.
- RPMT 2014 entrance test would be held from 28th to 30th May 2014.
Rajasthan University of Health Sciences,
Sector-18, Kumbha Marg, Pratap Nagar,
Jaipur - 302033.