The filling up of the Goa Common Entrance Test (GCET) 2014 has already commenced.
The Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Goa is all set to conduct Goa Common Entrance Test (GCET 2014) for admissions to bachelor's degree in the fields of Architecture, Dentistry, Engineering, Medicine and Pharmacy in government, government-aided and un-aided colleges, for the academic year 2014-15.
GCET 2014 entrance exam will be conducted on 06th and 07th May 2014.
The GCET 2014 application forms are available at the branches of Corporation Bank on payment of Rs 910/- on all working days.
From this year DTE has decided to conduct GCET 2014 for medical courses also.
GCET 2014 test pattern:
- Candidates must prepare as per the Class 12 syllabus of the Goa Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education
- The Goa CET 2014 would be conducted in the subjects namely Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology
- Each subject paper would comprise of 75 questions to be answered in two hours.
- Each correct answer will fetch 1 mark.
- There is no negative marking for wrong or multiple answers.