DMAT 2014, it is a national level examination which is conducted by the Association of Private Dental and Medical Colleges of Madhya Pradesh. The exam serves as a gateway to give admission to various top medical colleges of the state. An All India Common Entrance Test for admission to MD/MS and MDS courses will be held in Indore.
The list of colleges who accept DMAT scores for admissions:
- R.D. Gardi Medical College, Ujjain
- Sri Aurobindo Institute of Medical Sciences, Indore
- People's College of Medical Sciences & RC, Bhopal
- Index Medical College Hospital & RC, Indore
- L. N. Medical College Hospital & RC, Bhopal
- Modern Dental College & RC, Indore
- People's Dental Academy, Bhopal
- Hitkarini Dental College & Hospital, Jabalpur
- Maharana Pratap College of Dentistry, Gwalior
- Rishiraj College of Dental Sciences & RC, Bhopal
- College of Dental Science, Rau, Indore
- The candidate must have passed MBBS/BDS course from any of the recognised Medical/ Dental College of India.
- Candidate must have completed compulsory rotating internship from an Institution recognised by the Medical Council of India /Dental Council of India on or before 31/03/2014.
- Candidate must be registered with the Medical Council of India/ Dental Council of India of any State in India.
Once the DMAT results are out, the committee will prepare a merit list for the central counselling session. The candidates who got shortlisted for the counselling will be informed and after the session, candidates will be given the college of their preference.
- Sale of information brochures & application forms: 15 February, 2014
- Last date for receiving complete application form: 28 March, 2014
- Date of examination : 30 March, 2014
For more details, click here.