Due to some technical reasons, AIPGMEE 2015 examination has been rescheduled for the dates December 01 and 02, 2014 at few testing centres.
As per the latest news, National Board of Examination (NBE), New Delhi has announced the new exam dates for the rescheduled examination for listed testing centres.
The rescheduled exam will be held on December 10 and 11, 2014 in the listed testing centres. To know the list of centres that examination will be conducted, click here.
- Any other candidate who has been rescheduled due to unavoidable technical reasons shall also be tested on December 10 and 11, 2014.
- The exact date and session of the test shall be intimated to the candidates through E-mail at their registered E-mail ID.
- Admit card for the rescheduled test shall be sent to the candidates at their registered E-mail ID latest by 6th December 2014.
- The candidates are advised to frequently check their E-mail account on 5th & 6th December 2014 for their admit card.
- For any query, please contact NBE candidate care support : Phone: 0124-6771700/ toll free 1800111700 E-mail: email@example.com