RMAT is a joint Ph.D programme offered by All India Management Association (AIMA), New Delhi in association with Aligarh Muslim University (AMU), Aligarh. AIMA with AMU has released the official notification for RMAT 2016. RMAT 2016 is scheduled to be held on May 7, 2016.
AIMA and AMU Joint Ph.D programme is aimed at providing formal training to budding faculty and working managers, with inclination for academics, teaching a research. It helps in development of skills and competencies based on a sound understanding of the principles of management and methods of conducting research with scientific rigour.
Interested candidates can go through this article for details about eligibility, application procedure, important dates and more.
- Candidates should have a master's degree in management from a recgonised institute or university.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply online only through the official website of RMAT.
- Application fee of Rs 1500 is to be paid during registration.
- Payment can be made through demand draft or DD, drawn in the favour of 'All India Management Association', payable at New Delhi.
- Candidates are required to submit hard copy of application form along with the listed essential documents to the following address before the closing date.
Address: Manager (PhD Program), AIMA-CME, Management House, 14 Institutional Area, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-11000
- Last date for registration process: April 25, 2016
- Last date for receipt of filled in online registration form at AIMA: April 29, 2016
- Date of RMAT 2016 entrance examination: May 7, 2016
For further information, visit official website.