The Employees' State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), Delhi has invited applications for 34 Manager and Assistant posts. Details of this recruitment are listed below.
Name of the Post and Number of Posts:
- IT Manager: 12
- IT Assistant: 22
Who is Eligible for the ESIC Delhi Job?
Qualification: Candidates interested to apply for the above post must be qualified as per the organisation's requirement. Qualification becomes mandatory to test the skills and their perseverance in doing a certain job.
- IT Manager: Candidates should have completed B.E or B.Tech in computer science/ IT with 6 to 8 years of experience in incident, service request, problem, change management, service desk & IT service desk.
- IT Assistant: Candidates should have completed BCA or Diploma in CS/IT with 2 to 4 years of experience in breakdown calls and closer, within the assigned service parameters of response time, by proper allocation of time to achieve customer satisfaction.
- As per the government rules
- IT Manager: Rs. 50,000/- per month
- IT Assistant: Rs. 22, 000/- per month
Location of the Job:
- All over India
How to Apply for the ESIC Delhi Job?
Candidates who are eligible and interested in these posts are required to appear for interview along with relevant documents at respective regional offices.
For more information about the qualification, age limit and venue details, log on to the official website of Employees' State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), Delhi and check the notification details given below.
Important Dates Associated with ESIC Delhi Job:
- Date of walk-in-interview: June 13 and 14, 2016 at 10 AM