The Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) has released the recruitment notification for the posts of Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT), Assistant Teacher, Jr Secretariat Assistant (LDC), Counselor, Head Clerk and Patwari. The Delhi DSSSB recruitment notification 2021 was released for a total of 7236 vacancies. The candidates will be recruited under the Departments - Directorate of Education, Municipal Corporation of Delhi, Women and Child Development Department, New Delhi Municipal Corporation and Delhi Urban Shelter Improvement Board. Interested candidates who satisfy the prerequisites set by the Board can apply online between May 25 and June 24, 2021.
DSSSB Recruitment 2021
|Name Of The Posts||Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT), Assistant Teacher, Jr Secretariat Assistant (LDC), Counselor, Head Clerk and Patwari|
|Organisation||Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB)|
|Educational Qualification||Varies from one post to another.|
|Salary Scale||Rs 9,300 to Rs 34,8000 per month|
|Application Start Date||May 25, 2021|
|Application End Date||June 26, 2021|
DSSSB Recruitment 2021: Age Limit
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT): Below 32 Years
- Jr Secretarial Assistant (LDC): 18-27 Years
- Patwari: 21-27 Years
- Assistant Teacher, Counselor, Head Clerk: Below 30 Years
Note: The age relaxation will be provided to candidates belonging to SC, ST, OBC, PWD and Ex-serviceman categories.
DSSSB Jobs 2021: Number of Vacancies
- Trained Graduate Teachers: 6358 Posts
- Assistant Teacher (Primary and Nursery): 554 Posts
- Junior Secretarial Assistant LDC: 278 Posts
- Counselor: 50 Posts
- Head Clerk: 12 Posts
- Patwari: 10 Posts
DSSSB Recruitment 2021 Examination Fee
Candidates have to pay Rs 100 as an application fee (non-refundable). Women candidates and candidates belonging to SC, ST, PWD and Ex-Serviceman categories are exempted from paying the examination fee.
Also Read: Top Government Jobs After Class 12
DSSSB Selection Procedure
The selection of the candidates will be based on the one-tier and two-tier examination followed by a skill test. The DSSSB will send the admit card for those candidates who have submitted the applications successfully.
How To Apply Online For DSSSB Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the official website of DSSSB - www.dsssb.delhi.gov.in
- Go to the DSSSB Vacancy Advertisement No 02/21
- Find the registration link on the homepage.
- Start the registration as a new user.
- Fill all the mandatory fields in the application form.
- Pay the fee of Rs 100.
- Submit the DSSSB application form.
- Print the registration form and keep the hard copy for future reference.
DSSSB Recruitment Notification 2021 PDF
The DSSSB has released a single notification for the recruitment of posts. Aspirants are advised to refer to the official notification to get familiar with the category-wise vacancies, educational qualification, experience, pay scale and age limit. One can download the DSSSB recruitment 2021 notification pdf below.