The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) has released an employment notification calling out for aspirants to apply for the post of Research Associate. Those interested can check out the eligibility, salary scale, how to apply and the complete details of the government job here. Selected candidates can earn up to INR 40000. The selection process is a walk-in interview that will be held on May 26, 2018.
DRDO Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
|Name Of The Post||Research Associate|
|Organisation||Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)|
|Educational Qualification||ME, MTech or PhD in computer science engineering or IT|
|Maximum Age Limit||35 years|
|Skills Required||Engineering and research skills|
|Salary Scale||INR 40000|
|Job Location||Balasore, Odisha|
|Application Start Date||May 10, 2018|
|Walk-in Date||May 26, 2018|
How To Apply For DRDO Recruitment 2018
In order to apply for DRDO Recruitment 2018, follow these steps:
Step 1: Log on to the DRDO official website.
Step 2: On the home page, under What's New, click on the link for application form that reads, Application for Research Associate (RA) at ITR, Balasore.
Step 3: Read the details given carefully.
Step 4: Prepare an application form (download the PDF file from the official website), affix with it your photos and supporting certificates/documents and carry it along with you to the interview.
DRDO Recruitment 2018 Walk-In Interview Details
- Date: May 26, 2018
- Venue: ITR, Chandipur, Balasore - 756025
- Registration Time: 9 am to 10 am
Quick Tips To Get Selected
- Carry with you the publication of your latest research paper and accentuate the highlights.
- Read the day's newspaper before starting (general knowledge counts in defence).
- Carry with you your portfolio/proof of technical expertise.
- Use a positive diction and body language.
Instructions To Follow
- Do not carry any gadgets to the venue (you will be judged based on discipline too).
- Take a NOC certificate from your current employer for submission.
- Make sure that your application is not incomplete.