Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company Limited (CSPHCL) has released an employment notification calling out aspirants to apply for various posts. Those interested can check out the eligibility, salary scale, how to apply and the complete details of the government jobs here. Selected candidates can earn up to INR 144300. The last date to apply for the government jobs is Aug 8, 2018.
CSPHCL Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
|Name Of The Posts||AE, AO, AM, Medical Officer, Welfare Officer, Programmer and JE (Civil)|
|Organisation||Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company Limited|
|Educational Qualification||BE, CA, MBBS, MA or diploma (depending on the post)|
|Experience||Freshers can apply|
|Skills Required||Technical skills|
|Salary Scale||INR 35400 to INR 144300|
|Application Start Date||July 19, 2018|
|Application End Date||August 8, 2018|
|Age Limit||21 to 35 years|
|Application Fee||INR 1000 for JE and INR 1500 for others|
How To Apply For CSPHCL Recruitment 2018
In order to apply for CSPHCL Recruitment 2018, follow these steps:
Step 2: The list of notifications will be displayed on the screen.
Step 3: Click on the application link against the post you want to apply for.
Step 4: The brief details will be displayeed on the screen. Read them carefully.
Step 5: Scroll down to the bottom of the screen, read the declaration and click on the checkbox to agree. Click START to register as a new user.
Step 6: Read the browser recommendation and click Close.
Step 7: The registration form will be displayed on the screen. Enter your details in the fields provided.
Step 8: Enter the captcha code.
Step 9: Click Submit and follow the subsequent pages to complete the registration process.
Step 10: Enter your credentials to login and finish the application process.
How To Pay The Fee
- Log on to the SB Collect portal for online payment.
- You will be directed to the CSPHCL page.
- Check & confirm the details shown on the screen such as application seq no., DOB, name, mobile no, e-mail ID, post & category, etc., then click on Submit/confirm button.
- Enter your details correctly and click on Submit button.
- Select the Online Payment option.
- Pay using Credit or Debit Card or Net Banking and retain the transaction number for future reference.