The exam dates for the Joint CSIR-UGC Test June 2017 has been released by the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research Examination Unit (CSIR). A notice is released on the CSIR official website. The tentative date for the exam is scheduled to be held on June 18. The registration for the exam is open. Candidates can apply on the CSIR website.
Dates to Remember
- The last day to apply is March 8.
- The last date of receipt of duly completed hard copy of online application in the examination unit is on March 14.
How to apply for CSIR-UGC Test 2017
- Go to the CSIR official website http://www.csirhrdg.res.in/
- A tabular column with various notifications will appear. Click on the link, 'Apply Online'
- A set of instructions for application will appear. Read it carefully. Click 'Apply Online' button
- A registration form will appear on a new screen. Fill in your details such as Name, father's name and exam centre preference
- Click Preview or Reset
- Check if all the details are registered right and submit the form
- After submitting the same, the application number will get generated on the screen
- Save it to your computer and take a print out of it
- Submit the application form along with essential documents to 'The Deputy Secretary (Exam), Human Resource Development Group, Examination Unit, CSIR Complex, Library Avenue, Pusa, New Delhi-110012' through a proper channel so as to reach before the closing date.
Fee for applying
General: The candidates are required to make the payment of Rs 1000 for the registration procedure
Other Backward Classes (OBC) - Non Creamy Layer: An application fee of Rs 500 needs to be paid by the candidates for the registration procedure
SC/ST/ Persons with disability (PwD): The candidates will have to pay Rs 250 for the registration procedure