The Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) has announced a pan-India "COVID Poster Challenge" contest for school students. The poster making contest is a part of "CRPF Community Collaboration Initiative'' to enhance public awareness about the Novel Coronavirus (COVID 19) pandemic.
The COVID Poster Challenge is open for students in three categories - Class 1-5, Class 6-10 and Class 11-12. Enthusiasts can send their entries through the official Twitter handle of the CRPF @crpfindia with hashtag BalsenaFightsCorona before April 25, 2020. Check the complete details about CRPF COVID Poster Challenge.
CRPF COVID Poster Challenge: Entry
- Category 1: Class 1-5
- Theme: Staf Safe
- Category 1: Class 6-10
- Theme: Life during COVID
- Category 1: Class 11-12
- Theme: India fights together
- Student Name
- Parents Name
- 1st prize - Rs 50,000
- 2nd prize - Rs 40,000
- 3rd prize - 25,000
- 10 Motivational prizes - Rs 5,000
- The posters can be a hand painting/ drawing/ sketch accompanied by slogan/ message relevant to fight against COVID-19.
- If a poster is selected the copyrights will remain with CRPF.
- A student will post the poster with his name and class. Parents/ School are allowed to post the posters made by their wards/ students as the wards may not have twitter account due to age limit.
- The tweet with the poster should mention and tag @crpfindia.
- The twitter handles that send the winning posters will be contracted later by CRPF for information to disburse the prize money.
- Original copy of the handmade poster may be called by post at a later stage.
- The winner will have the option to redeem the prize amount by using it on an adventure trip, summer camp, books, electronic gadgets, stationery items, sports goods etc. or a combination of these.
- The decision of the jury will be final. No representation will be entertained at any stage.
- The winner shall be contracted by nearest CRPF establishment within 24 hours of the announcement.
CRPF COVID Poster Challenge: Entries Should Mention
CRPF COVID Poster Challenge: Prize
CRPF COVID Poster Challenge: Instructions
CRPF's Community collaboration initiative #BalsenaFightsCorona— 🇮🇳CRPF🇮🇳 (@crpfindia) April 13, 2020
It's your chance to be a torch bearer & empower yourself#CRPFPosterChallenge.
Eligibility: Class 1 to 12
Entries: 01 per student#UnlockYourCreativity as #IndiaFightsCorona
Details in the poster below.👇 pic.twitter.com/CsG4rx4RKC