The Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) has announced the 'Connect Chancellor' programme, which is a platform to bring out creativity, innovation and novel ideas - an opportunity to the students of state universities to write articles, stories and poems, etc. Interested students can send their entries by May 10, 2020.
Connect-Chancellor aims to provide a competitive environment across all state university students to present their views and ideas along with enhancing the learning environment. All students who are studying graduation or above courses can write an article/paper on any one of the suggested topics.
Interested students who wish to participate in the programme need to send their paper via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or WhatsApp (8978586666) by May 10, 2020. The article can be written in English/ Hindi/ Telugu/ Urdu languages and it should not be more than 3000 words with an abstract of 250 words.
Suggested Areas/ Topics
- Role of print and electronic media during pandemic COVID-19.
- Impact of COVID-19 health care in Telangana state.
- Impact of social distancing and lockdown on the spread of COVID-19.
- Online education during the outbreak of COVID-19 - a way forward.
- Use of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in dealing with COVID-19 cases.
- Role of social media in creation of awareness of COVID-19.
- Economic effect of COVID-19 - A case study of India.
- Lesson learned in public health arena in COVID-19 pandemic.
- Origin, spread diagnostic tests and treatment for COVID-19
- Psychological impact of COVID-19 on university students.
- Use of statistics in predicting COVID-19 spread - a case study of southern states in India.
- Strategies to protect health care workers during the pandemic COVID-19.
- COVID-19 - the impact and role of mass media.
- Role of civil society during pandemic: COVID-19
- Education planning in post COVID-19 scenario.
- Role of NGOs during pandemic COVID-19.
- Role of RED CROSS during pandemic COVID-19
- Post COVID-19 scenario.
The first three best papers in each of the language will be awarded Rs 15,000 for the best paper, Rs 10,000 for the second and Rs 5,000 for the third best papers.