Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) has released the official notification for the Under Graduate Entrance Test (UGET) for the year 2018. The notification has been released on the official website of COMEDK.
The candidates who are interested to appear for the test can apply soon by following the registration link which is made available on the COMEDK.
The COMEDK UGET is an entrance examination which is conducted in the online computer based test format. The exam will be conducted in the various centers of the country to provide students admissions to various courses. The test is considered of high quality by various institutes and is considered helpful in terms of determining the merit. The exam will be conducting the triple test criteria in focus with an aim to be fair, transparent and non-exploitative. This will ensure merit-based admissions through one common entrance exam.
Eligibility Criteria for COMEDK UGET 2018
UG Engineering Courses
- Admission for B.E. will require the students to qualify the second PUC exams or the 10+2 exams or its equivalent. The last two years should consist of Physics, Chemistry, and mathematics with English as a mandatory subject.
- The candidates will need to have a minimum aggregate of 45 percent of marks (40 percent for candidates from SC/ST/OBC categories of the Karnataka state.)
UG Architecture Course
- The qualifying exam for the admission to B.Arch course is second PUC or 10+2 Higher Secondary exam or its equivalent with Mathematics as the main subject.
- Candidates should have appeared for the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) which is organized by the Council of Architecture. The students must have a minimum of 80 out of 200 marks.
Important Dates for COMEDK UGET 2018
- The Registrations and the online applications will be in the month of February 2018.
- The last date to pay the online application fees is April 2018
- The Admission Ticket is expected to be available to be downloaded by May 2018.
- The COMEDK UGET Engineering Examination is expected to be conducted on month of May 13, 2018
- The answer keys are expected to be published by may 2018.
How to Apply for COMEDK UGET Examination 2018?
- The candidates have to visit the official website - www.comedk.org
- Register yourself on the website.
- Go to the How to Apply Document and read through general instruction.
- Click on the registration link and provide the details
- After the successful registration, a User ID and Password will be provided
- Log in using the credentials and finish the application process
- Pay the fees and submit the application.