The exam dates for COMEDK Post Graduate Entrance Test (COMEDK PGET 2016) has been announced by the Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMED-K). COMEDK PGET 2016 will be held on February 7, 2016.
COMEDK PGET is held every year for admission into PG medical and dental courses in the member institutions of COMEDK for the academic session 2016.
- Candidates from across the country can apply for the entrance exam,
- Applicants must meet all the requirements stipulated by MCI / DCI from time to time.
- They should have successfully passed their MBBS / BDS from an Institution recognized by MCI / DCI.
- They must have completed or be completing their internship by 30th April 2016 at the latest.
- Candidates must have obtained permanent registration with the MCI / DCI or any of the State Medical / Dental Council.
Date of COMEDK PGET 2016 examination: February 7, 2016
- COMEDK PGET 2015 online application form procedure
- What is COMEDK PGET
- COMEDK PGET Syllabus
- COMEDK PGET Exam Pattern
- COMEDK PGET: List of programmes offered