The Chanakya National Law University, the organizing institution for conducting the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2017 released the answer keys of the entrance examination for admission to under-graduate (UG) or post-graduate (PG) programs.
Candidates can check the answer key from the official website of CLAT by clicking here.
Candidates can make representation, if any, relating to the exam, questions or key from May 19, 2017, to May 21, 2017.
If required, the amended answer keys will be uploaded on the official website on May 25, 2017. The results of the exams will be declared on May 29, 2017.
Note: Candidates should visit the CLAT-2017 website regularly for updates.
Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is a non-statutory body created under a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) for the convenience of the students seeking admission to various National Law Universities in the country. An entrance test is conducted to provide a list of candidates on the basis of 'merit-cum-preference' to each University for admission to their Under-Graduate (UG)/ Post-Graduate (PG) programs, as per the eligibility, reservation and other criteria laid down under the respective statutes of the participating Universities.
The Common Law Admission Test (CLAT), is an all India common entrance examination, conducted on a rotational basis by 18 National Law Universities (NLUs) for admissions to their UG and PG degree programs.The 18 participating NLUs in the order of their year of establishment are:
- National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bengaluru
- West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences (NUJS), Kolkata
- National Law University (NLU), Jodhpur
- Hidayatullah National Law University (HNLU), Raipur
- Gujarat National Law University (GNLU), Gandhinagar
- Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University (RMLNLU), Lucknow
- Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law
- Chanakya National Law University (CNLU), Patna
- National University of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS), Kochi
- National Law University Odisha (NLUO), Cuttack
- National University of Study and Research in Law (NUSRL), Ranchi
- National Law University and Judicial Academy (NLUJA), Assam
- Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University (DSNLU), VisakhapatnamTamil Nadu
- National Law School (TNNLS), Tiruchirappalli
- Maharashtra National Law University (MNLU), Mumbai
- Maharashtra National Law University (MNLU), Nagpur