Common Entrance Examination for Design (CEED) 2016 results have been declared on the official website.
How to Check the Result?
- Candidates should log on to the official website
- Click on the tab 'CEED 2016'
- The new window opens, click on the tab 'POST EXAM LINKS'
- Click on live link 'CEED 2016 Results'
- In the new window that opens click on the link 'Click here to view your CEED 2016 Result'
- Enter your seven digits registration number and your nine characters application number and submit in the space provided
- The results will be displayed on the screen. Take the print out for future reference
CEED Score Cards:
According to the official website: "After the declaration of the results, CEED 2016 score cards are available to download after 28th March 2016, 5.00 pm. Hard copy of the Hard Copy of the CEED 2016 score cards will not be sent to the qualified candidates.
CEED (Common Entrance Examination for Design) is an entrance exam conducted to offer admission into post graduate, in the field of technological design. Admissions are offered at various IITs and Indian Institute of Science (IISc).
Industrial Design Centre, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay will conduct the exam on behalf of Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
The test aims to assess the student's logical, creative, observation and drawing skills, in the field of Product Design, Industrial Design, Visual Communication, Animation Graphic and, Vehicle Design and Mobility.