The Common Entrance Examination for Design (CEED) will be conducted by the Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) on December 6, 2015. CEED 2016 is conducted for admissions into Master of Design (M.Des) course offered by the Indian Institute of Science (IISc) Bangalore, IIT Bombay, IIT Delhi, IIT Guwahati, IIT Hyderabad and IIT Kanpur, and also for the Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) programme in Design offered by IISc Bangalore, IIT Bombay, IIT Hyderabad and IIT Kanpur for the academic session 2016.
The admit cards for CEED 2016 have been released and can be downloaded from the official website.
Click here to download CEED 2016 admit card.
Follow the bellow steps for easy download:
- Log on to the official website.
- Click on CEED Admit Card 2016.
- Enter your email ID and password in the provided fields and click on submit.
- Download the same and take a printout for future reference.
CEED 2016 Exam pattern:
The examination will be conducted in two sections, A and B. The candidates are required to attempt both the parts.
Comprises of 3 types of questions:
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ): Each MCQ type question has four choices out of which only one choice is the correct answer.
- Multiple Select Questions (MSQ): Each MSQ type question will also have four choices but there may be one or more than one choice(s) that are correct out of the given choices.
- Numerical Answer Type (NAT) Questions: For each NAT type question, the answer will be a signed real number which needs to be entered using the virtual keypad on the monitor. A virtual calculator will also be available on the computer monitor. No choices will be shown for these type of questions.
Part B: Consists of design and hand drawing type questions