The CBSE results for the class 10 exam has been announced by the Central Board of Secondary Education. The number of candidates who had written the exam this year are 16,67,573, indicating a rise in the students number from last year. The class 12 CBSE exam results were declared recently on May 28, witnessing a decrease in the pass percentage in comparison to last year.
CBSE class 10 results 2017
The CBSE has drawn the results of the thousands of the candidates with the help of the National Informatics Centre (Nic), Department of Information Technology, Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Govt. of India.
How to check the CBSE results 2017 for class 10?
- Log on to the CBSE official website cbseresults.nic.in
- Click on the results link CBSE - Class X Examination on the homepage
- Fill in your details such as roll number, date of birth and school number as given in your admit card on the log in page
- Click Submit
- The results will be displayed on the screen
- Save it to your computer and take a print out for future reference
The results have been announced only for Allabhad,Chennai,Delhi,Dehradun and Trivandrum Region. Results of Other Regions will be coming soon, according to the official notification.
CBSE class 10 results 2016
Last year 1491293 candidates wrote the CBSE class 10 exam. There seemed 8.5 per cent more students registration than the previous year 2015. The pass percentage was 96.21 %.
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is a well-known and a distinguished board of education under the Union Government of India. CBSE board was formed in 1952, since then, it has been providing quality education and a standard learning environment to all.