The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released the recruitment notification for a total of 357 vacancies. The CBSE recruitment 2019 notification was released for the post of Assistant Secretary, Assistant Secretary (IT), Analyst (IT), Junior Hindi Translator, Senior Assistant, Stenographer, Accountant, Junior Assistant and Junior Accountant. The selection will be based on a computer-based test followed by the skill test/interview. The shortlisted candidates can earn up to Rs 39,100 per month. The last date to apply for the post is till December 16, 2019.
CBSE Recruitment 2019 Vacancies
- Assistant Secretary - 14 Posts
- Assistant Secretary (IT) - 7 Posts
- Analyst (IT) - 14 Posts
- Junior Hindi Translator - 8 Posts
- Senior Assistant - 60 Posts
- Stenographer - 25 Posts
- Accountant - 6 Posts
- Junior Assistant - 204 Posts
- Junior Accountant - 19 Posts
|Name Of The Posts||Assistant Secretary, Assistant Secretary (IT), Analyst (IT), Junior Hindi Translator, Senior Assistant, Stenographer, Accountant, Junior Assistant and Junior Accountant.|
|Organisation||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Educational Qualification||Varies from one post to another|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary Scale||Rs 20,200 to Rs 39,100 per month|
|Application Start Date||November 15, 2019|
|Application End Date||December 16, 2019|
- For Group - A posts: The application fee is Rs. 1500/- for each post
- For Group - B & C posts: The application fee is Rs. 800/- for each post
- The application fee is relaxed for SC/ ST/ PwBD/ Ex-servicemen/ Women/ regular CBSE employees
- Assistant Secretary - 40 years
- Assistant Secretary (IT) - 40 years
- Analyst (IT) - 35 years
- Junior Hindi Translator - 30 years
- Senior Assistant - 30 years
- Stenographer - 27 years
- Accountant - 30 years
- Junior Assistant - 27 years
- Junior Accountant - 27 years
How To Apply
Step 1: Visit the official website of CBSE.
Step 2: Find ''CBSE recruitment 2019 advt''
Step 3: Click on ''Apply online''
Step 4: The application form page will open.
Step 5: Fill-up all the details
Step 6: Pay the application fee
Step 7: Submit the application form.
Step 8: Download and take a printout of the application form for future reference.