The British Council IELTS Scholarship Award was launched with the objective of supporting Indian students intending to study in an English-speaking country.
Most importantly, it is a commitment to realise British Council's aspiration of enabling young people to achieve their life goals.
The scholarship will award eight IELTS candidates INR 300,000 each towards the cost of tuition fees.
Who can apply:
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Candidates must have taken the IELTS test with the British Council.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 6.0 score in IELTS test.
- Candidates must produce a valid letter of acceptance / offer letter from a recognised education institution that accepts IELTS as part of its admissions criteria.
- Candidates must begin an undergraduate or postgraduate programme outside India in the academic year 2014.
How to apply:
- Candidates have to fill the application form online.
- Application form can also be downloaded from the official website of British Council.
Last date for submission of applications is 30th June 2014.