The Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL), a joint venture of Government of India and Government of Karnataka, has invited online applications from eligible Indian citizens for filling 174 vacancies to the posts of Junior Engineers (JEs), Section Engineers (SEs) and Maintainers under its Operation & Maintenance (O&M) wing through direct recruitment. All applications must be submitted by 2 February 2019 with 4 February 2019 as the last date for payment of application fees.
The recruitment will be for the Departments of Operations, Civil and Systems under the BMRCL O&M wing. Candidates seeking application for various posts must not have exceeded 35 years (General), 40 years (SC/ST/Cat I), 38 years (Cat IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB) as on 2 February 2019, and not exceeding 50 years for ex-servicemen as on the prescribed date.
|Name Of The Posts||Junior Engineers (JE), Section Engineers (SE) and Maintainers|
|Organisation||Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL)|
|Educational Qualification||Matriculation+ITI/Be/ B.Tech/Diploma in relevant fields|
|Job Location||Bangalore/Bengaluru, Karnataka|
|Salary Scale||Rs. 10,170/- to Rs. 18,500/- per month for Maintainer; Rs. 14,000/- to Rs. 26,950/- per month for JE (Systems and Civil); Rs.16,000/- to Rs.30,770/- per month for SE (Systems and Civil)|
|Application Start Date||January 3, 2019|
|Application End Date||February 2, 2019|
Application Fee And Mandatory Language Proficiency
Candidates are required to pay a prescribed fee of Rs. 826/- (for GM, Cat I, Cat IIa, Cat IIb, Cat IIIa, and Cat IIIb candidates) and Rs. 354/- (for SC/ST candidates) towards the application processing through online (net banking/credit/debit/) payment gateways as prescribed.
Knowledge of Kannada (reading, understanding, writing & speaking) is mandatory. Not knowing it in any of its forms or attributes may lead to disqualification of the candidate.
BMRCL Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Department||No Of Vacancies|
For detailed notification about the category and region-wise vacancies candidates can click here
- Maintainer (Operations) - Candidates applying for this post must have passed their Class 10 with 2 years ITI in any one of the following engineering Trades - Information Technology & Electronics System Maintenance/Electrician/Fitter/Wireman/Instrument Mechanic/Mech. Communication Equipment Maintenance, Masonry, Refrigeration, Carpentry, Building and AC Mechanics; Mechanic Radio and TV/ Electronics/Mechanic Computer Hardwar/Mechanic - Industrial Electronics/Mechanics/Mechanic Mechatronics or equivalent qualification duly recognised by NCVT/SCVT.
- Junior Engineer (Systems) - Candidates applying for this post must have completed 3 years engineering diploma in any one of the following Trades - Telecommunication/Computer networking/Applied Electronics/Electronics Instrumentation & Control/Mechanical Electrical & Electronics Engineering/Electronics & Communication Engineering /Computer Science and Engineering /Digital Electronics/ Industrial Control/Power Electronics or equivalent qualification from an institute/organisation duly recognised by AICTE.
- Junior Engineer (Civil) - Candidates applying for this post must have completed 3 years engineering diploma in Civil or equivalent qualification from an institute/organisation duly recognised by AICTE.
- Section Engineers (Systems) - Candidates applying for this post must have completed an engineering Degree in any one of the Trades - Instrumentation & Control Engineering/Telecommunication/Electrical & Electronics Engineering/Electronics and Communication Engineering/Applied Electronics & Instrumentation/Mechanical/
Computer Science or equivalent qualification from an institute/organisation duly recognised by AICTE.
- Section Engineers (Civil) - Candidates applying for this post must have an engineering degree in Civil or equivalent qualification from an Institute/Organisation duly recognised by AICTE.
Selection And Pay Scale
The selection of candidates to various positions will be strictly based on merit through a written examination, Kannada test, academic credentials and medical fitness test.
Candidates selected as JEs, SEs and Maintainers will be paid in the following scale:
Maintainer (Operations) - Rs.10,170/- to Rs.18,500/- per month
Junior Engineer (Systems) - Rs.14,000/- to Rs.26,950/- per month
Junior Engineer (Civil) - Rs.14,000/- to Rs.26,950/- per month
Section Engineers (Systems) - Rs.16,000/- to Rs.30,770/- per month
Section Engineers (Civil) - Rs.16,000/- to Rs.30,770/- per month
How To Apply
To know details about the application procedure, exam pattern and other requirements, candidates must visit the Career Section on the official BMRCL website or can click here
To apply directly, candidates can click here