The Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test (BITSAT) results for the iteration II has been announced recently by BITS Pilani. Candidates can now be able to check out their scores.
Where to find BITSAT 2017 results and scores?
Those candidates who had written the exam can check out their BITSAT 2017 results and scores at www.bitsadmission.com.
Why is BITSAT held?
BITSAT is held for granting admissions to integrated first degree programmes of engineering. BITSAT is a computer based online test for admissions to Integrated First Degree Programmes of BITS Pilani Campuses in Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad.
How to check BITSAT 2017 results and scores?
In order to check BITSAT 2017 results and scores, follow the steps given here:
- Log on to the official website www.bitsadmission.com
- Click on 'BITSAT-2017'
- Select the programme
- A login form will appear. Fill in your application number and password
- Click on proceed
- The result will be displayed on the screen
- Save it to your computer and take a printout for future reference
The last date to pay the fees isJuly 10, 2017
Cut off marks
Cut-off for admission to any programmes at the end of iteration I:
- Other than BPharm : 287
- BPharm : 249
- Wait list cut-off for admission to any programmes at the end of iteration I:
- Other than BPharm : 220
- B.Pharm : 200
Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS), Pilani is a leading institute of higher education and a deemed university, which offers degree programmes in engineering, sciences, technology, pharmacy, management and humanities.