The Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC) Bihar has released the exam dates for the written examination of Police Constable exam. The official sources suggest that CSBC Constable exam will be held on March 14 and 21, 2021. The CSBC has also released a notice regarding Bihar Police Constable recruitment exam date against Advt. No. 05/2020. Aspirants can check the complete details about the CSBC Police Constable exam date and exam pattern below.
CSBC Police Constable Exam 2021
|Exam||Bihar Police Constable Recruitment|
|Board||Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC)|
|Salary||Rs 21,700 - Rs 69,100|
|Bihar Constable Admit Card Date||March 4, 2021 (tentative)|
|CSBC Constable Exam Date||March 14 and 21, 2021|
Earlier, the Board has released the Bihar Police Constable recruitment notification for a total of 8,415 vacancies. The online applications were accepted between November 13 and December 14, 2020. Candidates who have passed in 10+2 will be eligible for Police Constable post.
Bihar Constable 2021 Exam Date
- March 14 and 21, 2021
Aspirants can check the notice released by CSBC regarding Bihar Police Constable exam date 2021.
CSBC Bihar Police Constable Exam Pattern
- The CSBC Police Constable written test consists of 100 marks and the questions will be based on the standard of Class 12 (Intermediate) level.
- The duration of Bihar Police Constable exam will be of 2 hours.
- The total number of questions in the exam will be 100.
- Aspirants should secure at least 30% marks in order to be shortlisted for the next phase, i.e., physical efficiency test.
- Candidates should not that written exam will only be a screening round. The final merit list will be prepared based on the physical efficiency test.