The APPSC Lecturers Exam 2017 results have been announced by the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC), Hyderabad. The examination was a Computer Based Online Exam which was conducted for the recruitment of candidates for the lecturer posts in the various government degree colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
The examination for the Bank recruitment was conducted on June 06, 2017.
The Commission has released the register numbers of the candidates on the official website. The candidates will have to be present for the verification and the oral test which is the next step of the recruitment.
The candidates who wrote the exam can now check the results on the official website. The candidates who have made it through the written examination are qualified to move to further rounds of selection process.
The APPSC has asked the candidates to bring the original certificates along with two sets of certificates for Age proof (SSC), Qualifications, Community and the Latest Creamy Layer exemption certificate, certificate related to age relaxation and other documents.
These documents have to be produced at the time of verification. If the candidates do not produce the certificates they will be disqualified from the recruitment process and won't be able to attend the interview process.
Document Verification and Interview for APPSC Lecturers Recruitment 2017
- The document verification will be conducted for candidates who are to attend the interview in the forenoon. They should be at the venue by 8 AM and the candidates who are asked to attend the interview in the afternoon must be present by 11 AM.
- The candidates must come to Commission's Office.
- The dates for the verification and interview will be from November 27, 2017, to December 14, 2017.
- Eligible candidates will be allowed for the interview on 10:30 AM, every day.
- The candidates must not forget to download the call letter, checklists, attestation forms and the other relevant forms from the Commission's website from November 04, 2017.
- These should be submitted during the time of verification of the certificates.
The schedule for the interview will be published on the website.
How to Check the APPSC Lecturers Exam Results 2017?
- Visit the official website - www.psc.ap.gov.in
- The homepage will be displayed.
- Click on the link that reads 'RESULT NOTIFICATION OF NOTIFICATION No.26/2016 TO THE POST OF LECTURERS IN GOVT. DEGREE COLLEGES IN A.P COLLEGIATE EDUCATION SERVICE (Published on 04/11/2017)'.
- Check for your Roll number
- Download the results and take a print out for future use.