The admissions for the Andhra Pradesh PGE Common Entrance Test (AP PGECET 2017) has begun. The Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) has opened the application process for the exam.
- Those candidates who have completed their under graduation can write the exam
- Those candidates who have got qualified in GATE and GPAT have direct entry
Why is AP PGECET conducted?
AP PGECET is conducted by APSCHE Board for admission to various posts graduate courses such as M.Tech., ME, and M.Pharma for those courses offered at institutes in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
UG completed students can apply for the entrance test. The council also has separate provisions for GATE and GPAT qualified candidates. Nevertheless, for the seat filling, preference would be given to GATE and GPAT qualified candidates and the remaining seats only would be filled by APPGECET qualified candidates. The results of the exam conducted this year has already been announced.
How GATE and GPAT qualified candidates can apply for AP PGECET 2017?
- Log on to the official APSCHE website: http://sche.ap.gov.in
- Click on the APPGECET 2017 (for GATE and GPAT qualified candidates) link.
- It will be redirected to a new page. Pay the application fees and complete the registration process Enter your details in the application form
- Click Submit
- Take a print out of the submitted application form
The AP PGECET 2017 counselling dates will soon be announced after the completion of the application process. The counselling is conducted by Andhra University on behalf of APSCHE.