The Andhra Pradesh government has issued the Grama Sachivalayam recruitment notification. The notification was released for over 1.2 lakh vacancies. Interested candidates who satisfy the eligibility conditions set by the government can apply online for the recruitment on the official website of AP Grama Sachivalayam. Job seekers should register through the one time profile registration, application submission and fee payment. The selection of the candidates will be based on a written test or interview or both. The selected candidates can earn up to Rs 15,000 per month. The last date to apply online is August 10, 2019. Check complete details of the Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam recruitment 2019 here.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment Vacancies
- Panchayat Secretary - 7040 vacancies
- Village Revenue Officer(VRO)(Grade-II) - 2,880 vacancies
- ANMs (Grade-III) - 13,540 vacancies
- Animal Husbandary Assistant - 9,886 vacancies
- Village Fisheries Assistant - 794 vacancies
- Village Horticulture Assistant - 4,000 vacancies
- Village Agriculture Assistant (Grade-II) - 6,714 vacancies
- Village Sericulture Assistant - 400 vacancies
- Mahila Police and Women & Child Welfare Assistant - 14,944 vacancies
- Engineering Assistant (Grade-II) - 11,158 vacancies
- Panchayat Secretary (Grade-VI) Digital Assistant - 11,158 vacancies
- Village Surveyor (Grade-III) - 11,158 vacancies
- Welfare and Education Assistant - 11,158 vacancies
- Ward Administrative Secretary - 3307 vacancies
- Ward Amenities Secretary (Grade-II) - 3601 vacancies
- Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary (Grade-II) - 3648 vacancies
- Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary - 3786 vacancies
- Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary (Grade-II) - 3770 vacancies
- Ward Welfare & Development Secretary (Grade-II) - 3786 vacancies
|Name Of The Posts||Panchayat Secretary, VRO, Animal Husbandry Assistant, Village Fisheries Assistant, Village Horticulture Assistant, Village Agriculture Assistant, Mahila Police, Engineering Assistant, Village Surveyor, Ward Administrative Secretary, Ward Amenities Secretary, Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary, Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary, Ward Welfare & Development Secretary and Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary|
|Organisation||Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam|
|Educational Qualification||Varies from one to another|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Salary Scale||Rs 15,000 per month|
|Application Start Date||July 27, 2019|
|Application End Date||August 10, 2019|
Candidates have to pay Rs 200 as application fee and examination fee. One should pay Rs 100 for applying non-local districts. However, there is no examination fee for candidates belonging to SC/ST/BC/PHC/Ex-servicemen categories.
How To Apply For AP Grama Sachivalayam?
- Candidates should visit the official website of Grama Sachivalayam (http://gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in/).
- One should start their application process through ''One Time Profile Registration (OTPR).''
- After OTPR, one should start the online application.
- Fill-up all the details and submit the application form.
- Pay the prescribed application fee and examination fee.
- Download the application form for future reference.