National Board of Examinations (NBE), New Delhi, is all set to conduct AIPGMEE for the year 2015 on December 01 to 06, 2014.
AIPGMEE 2015 exam is conducted for admission to MD/MS/PG Diploma courses for the session 2015-16 all over India.
The candidates who have been registered for the AIPGMEE 2015, have to be ready for the test day with the following requirements:
- The candidates should arrive at the test centre at the reporting time mentioned in the admit card on the day of scheduled appointment. This will allow time for security checks, identity verification and checking in for examination.
- Candidates MUST bring to the test centre the following documents. Unfair means case shall be registered against candidates submitting false/forged documents.
B. Photocopy of your Permanent and Provisional SMC/MCI registration, to be retained by the test centreC. Any one of the authorized photo IDs(must be original and non-expired)
I. PAN Card
II. Driving License
III. Voters' ID cardIV. Passport
- Candidates who have obtained their Primary medical Qualification outside India and did not have SMC/MCI registration should bring their original screening test pass certificate issued on NBE letterhead.
- The name on your photo identification must match with your name as shown on your Admit card. If your name has been changed due to events such as marriage, you must show the relevant document mentioned below at the time of the test.
- Candidates will not be allowed to take mobile phones, watches, food items, study material, lockets, bags, electronic gadgets or any other prohibited items inside the examination premises.