The Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University has released the exam schedule for the Amrita Entrance Examination Engineering (AEEE) for the academic session 2017. The registrations for AEEE 2017 will begin on December 1, 2016.
The university has also announced the release date for the AEEE 2017 rank list. The Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University has scheduled the AEEE 2017 entrance examination to be held online from April 20, 2016 - April 29, 2016. The offline examination will be held on April 29, 2016.
According to the notification, the offline AEEE will be held only in 3 states - Tamil Nadu, Karnataka and Kerala. The university will release the rank list of AEEE 2017 on May 5, 2017.
Candidates interested to take up AEEE 2017 can read here more about the exam with reference to the eligibility criteria, application procedure, important dates and more.
Eligibility criteria for AEEE 2017:
- Candidates must have passed Class 12 or equivalent from a recognised institute
- Candidates must have secured an aggregate of 60% score in mathematics, physics and chemistry in their qualifying examination
- Candidates who have a 3-year diploma in engineering with a minimum 60% marks by any state board of technical education can also apply
Click here for complete details on AEEE 2017 eligibility criteria.
- AEEE is conducted by the Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University every year for selection of candidates for admissions into its 4-year B.Tech degree
For more details and the courses offered through AEEE, click here.
AEEE Exam Pattern:
- The AEEE examination is held in both online and offline modes
- Duration of the examination is 2 hours 30 minutes
Read more about AEEE examination pattern here.