Xavier Institute of Social Service(XISS), Ranchi has announced the admission for its two-year full-time Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programme for the Academic year 2018-20. The institute offers PGDM programme in different streams.
Name of the program
PGDM (Retail/Human Resource/Marketing/Finance)
The application fee for the programme is Rs. 2000 for one specialisation and Rs. 2500 for two specialisations.
- Candidates must have minimum 55 per cent marks in aggregate in class X and/or XII and Graduation in order to be eligible to apply.
- National Level Test/s score: CAT/XAT/CMAT cut-offs yet to be decided.
- Work Experience required (if applicable): Given due weightage during the personal interview
- The final selection is based on the overall performance in entrance exams, GD-PI & essay writing.
- Entrance Tests: CAT/XAT/CMAT scores
- Group Discussion and Personal Interview & Essay writing
The selection process will be conducted at different centres including Mumbai, Bangalore, Delhi, Kolkata and Ranchi.
XISS Contact Details
Xavier Institute of Social Service (XISS)
Dr. Camil Bulcke Path (Purulia Road)
Post Box - 7, Ranchi - 834 001,
Xavier Institute of Social Service (XISS), Ranchi was established in 1955. as an extension department of St. Xavier's College, Ranchi with the objective of training young men and women in Rural Development, Personnel Management and Industrial Relations. In 1973 the institute was registered as a separate educational society under the societies registration Act, 1860. In 1978, it moved to its present site and over the years has developed its own distinct identity as a centre of excellence in management education, research, consultancy and development interventions.