The Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship (XIME), Chennai has released an admission notification inviting candidates to apply for its Post Graduate Diploma In Management program for the academic session 2017-2019. The duration of the course will be two years.
- The candidates interested in applying for this program should be holding a Bachelor's degree from a recognized university with a minimum aggregate of 50 per cent marks for all subjects taken together (45 percent for SC/ST candidates).
- Those who are appearing for their final year examination and are awaiting their results may also apply, provided they have maintained an average of 50 per cent marks in the formatted degree course until that time.
- Applicants having uncleared backlog papers in graduation are not eligible to apply.
How is the selection procedure done?
The candidates will be selected on the basis of a credible score in any of the following national level entrance tests:
- XAT: January 2017
- CAT: December 2016
- GMAT: 2015 and 2016 (score of 600 and above)
- CMAT: January 2017
- MAT: September 2016, December 2016, February 2017 and May 2017
Note: Only such tests in 2016-17 will be considered for which results will be declared latest by May 22, 2017.
How to apply?
- The candidates are required to apply at the official website
Important dates to remember:
- The last date for online submission of duly filled-in application form and payment of application fee is May 20, 2017.
- Group discussions or personal interviews will be conducted from May 24 to 29, 2017.