University of Hyderabad has invited applications for admissions to 2 years MBA programmes in the following specialisation for the academic session 2016-18.
The programmes offered are:
- Marketing Management,
- Finance Management,
- Operations Management,
- Human Resources Management and
- Candidates should have a bachelor's degree from any discipline recognised by the UGC/AIU/AICTE with a minimum of 60% aggregate.
- Candidates appearing for their final examinations by June 2016 can also apply.
- Candidates should appear in CAT 2015 conducted by IIMs.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply online.
- Application fees is Rs. 350/- in the case of General and OBC candidates and Rs. 150/- in the case of SC/ST/PWD (PH) candidates.
- After filling the online application form, the computer will generate application number. The candidate can pay the fees immediately using online link provided on the form. The candidate has to pay the service charges as applicable.
- CAT 2015 scores will be used for short listing the candidates for group discussion/interview.
- A candidate therefore has to appear for CAT 2015 to be conducted by the IIMs. IIMs have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the programme.
- Last date for submitting online applications: November 30, 2015
- Date of Interview: February/March 2015
For Quick Alerts
For Daily Alerts
For great career opportunity, get instant updates on Education, Career & Job
You have already subscribed
Story first published: Thursday, September 24, 2015, 15:32 [IST]