The Research Eligibility Test-Written Part (RET-WP) and Research Eligibility Test Oral Part (RET-OP) are scheduled to be held on December 21 and December 23, respectively. The interested candidates should apply online on or before December 11.
- Candidates should have a master's degree in Psychology from a recognised university.
- Candidates will be selected based on the Research Eligibility Test-Written Part (RET-WP) and Research Eligibility Test Oral Part (RET-OP).
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply online.
- Candidates are required to send their application form along with essential documents i.e. accompanied copies of MA/M.Sc mark sheet and NET/SET/SLET/M.Phil certificate (if applicable) to the Departmental office by post so as to reach before the closing date.
- Last date to apply: December 11, 2015
- Date of RET-WP: December 21, 2015
- Date of RET-OP: December 23, 2015