Symbiosis School of Banking and Finance (SSBF), Pune has invited applications for admissions for Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme offered in Banking and Finance for the academic session 2016.
- Candidate should be a graduate in any discipline from a recognised university or institute.
- Candidates should have scored 55% in their graduation.
- Candidates in their final year can also apply.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply online.
- The candidates will be short-listed on the basis of their performance in group discussion followed by written ability test and personal interview.
- The candidates should have a SNAP 2015 score card.
- Last date to apply: December 31, 2015
- Last date for fee payment: January 6, 2016
- Announcement of shortlisted candidates for personal interaction and written ability test: January 20
- PIWAT to be conducted for shortlisted candidates: February 4, 2016 to February 7, 2016.
- Declaration of first list of selected candidates: February 25, 2016.