Sathyabama University, Chennai invites applications for admission to Undergraduate courses, commencing in 2015-16.
University is conducting All India Level Entrance Examination, Sathyabama University Entrance Examination 2015 on 13th April for UG Courses admissions.
The courses are offered in:
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) in:
Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering, Electronics and Control Engineering, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Mechanical & Production Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering and Civil Engineering.
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in:
Information Technology, Chemical Engineering, Biotechnology, Bioinformatics and Biomedical Engineering.
Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch)
B.D.S- Bachelor of Dental Surgery
Candidates will be selected based on entrance test conducted by the university.
- Should have passed in HSC (10 + 2) from any state board or CBSE / ICSE with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, with a minimum aggregate of 60% in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry or Biology.
- Candidates who are appearing for HSC (10+2) Examination in March / April, 2015 can also apply and their admission is subject to successful completion of HSC/ICSE with a minimum of 60% in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry or Biology.
- Candidates should have passed 10th class or equivalent examination either in April 2010 or after, with a minimum aggregated marks of 60%.
How to apply:
- Candidates can buy the application form by paying Rs 550/- at major post office and Indian bank branches throughout India.
- Filled in applications should be sent to "Registrar, Sathyabama University, Jeppiaar Nagar, Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Chennai 600119".
- Application form can be downloaded from the official website of Sathyabama University.
- Last date for the submission of the application form is March 28, 2015.
- Paper-based entrance exam will be held on April 19, 2015.
- Online entrance examination will be held on April 22, 23 & 24, 2015.
Jeppiaar Nagar, Rajiv Gandhi Road,
Chennai - 600119, Tamil Nadu.
Ph: 044 - 24503150.
What are the jobs, that you can expect after engineering. To know click here.