Sathyabama University, Chennai invites applications for admission to Undergraduate courses commencing in 2014-15.
University is conducting All India Level Entrance Examination, Sathyabama University Entrance Examination 2014 on 13th April for UG Courses admissions.
The courses are offered in:
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) in:
Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering, Electronics and Control Engineering, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Mechanical & Production Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering and Civil Engineering.
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in:
Information Technology, Chemical Engineering, Biotechnology, Bioinformatics and Biomedical Engineering.
Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch)
B.D.S- Bachelor of Dental Surgery
Candidates will be selected based on entrance test conducted by the university.
- Should have passed in HSC (10 + 2) from any state board or CBSE / ICSE with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, with a minimum aggregate of 60% in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry or Biology.
- Candidates who are appearing for HSC (10+2) Examination in March / April, 2014 can also apply and their admission is subject to successful completion of HSC/ICSE with a minimum of 60% in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry or Biology.
- Candidates should have passed 10th class or equivalent examination either in April 2010 or after, with a minimum aggregated marks of 60%.
How to apply:
- Candidates can buy the application form by paying Rs 550/- at major post office and Indian Bank Branches throughout India.
- Filled in applications should be sent to "Registrar, Sathyabama University, Jeppiaar Nagar, Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Chennai 600119".
- Application form can be downloaded from the official website of Sathyabama University.
Last date for the submission of application form is 15th March 2014.
Entrance exam will be held on 13th April 2014.
Jeppiaar Nagar, Rajiv Gandhi Road,
Chennai - 600119, Tamil Nadu.
Ph No: 044 - 24503150.