RICS School of Built Environment at Amity University announces MBA Admissions for the following programmes:
- MBA - Real Estate & Urban Infrastructure
- MBA - Construction Project Management
- MBA - Construction Economics & Quantity Surveying
- MBA - Infrastructure Management
- Graduates in any field with a minimum of 50% marks can apply.
The following criteria are considered:
- Percentage of the qualifying exam
- Entrance exam. CAT/MAT/GMAT/XAT scores accepted
- Statement of purpose
- Group discussion
- Personal interview
How to apply:
- Applications are available online, on the university's website. Click here to apply.
For further information, contact:
Phone: +91 120 667 3000