Pondicherry University (PU), Puducherry has invited application for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme .
Admissions are offered in Business Administration (General), Banking Technology, Insurance Management, International Business and Tourism for the academic year 2016-17.
Interested candidates who wish to pursue above mentioned programme in Pondicherry University (PU) should go through the eligibilty criteria and application procedure given below.
- MBA Programmes: Candidates with bachelor's degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50 % of marks
- MBA in Banking Technology Programme: Candidates must have completed bachelor's degree in Engineering or B.Com (Computer Applications) or any other bachelor's degree with PGDCA (only from recognised universities) with a minimum of 55% marks in all degrees/diploma
How to Apply?
- Candidates should visit the official website to apply online.
- Application fee is Rs 250/- (Rs. 125/- for SC/ ST, exempted for differently abled candidates - supported with relevant certificates)
- Candidates need to pay application fee either through online or offline mode using challan (cash) in Indian Bank
Admission to candidates will be offered on the basis of their performance in the entrance examination, conducted by the university
- Last date to register online: April 30, 2016
- Date of entrance examination: May 28, 2016