National Institute of Unani Medicine (NIUM), Bangalore affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS), invites applications for admission to Mahire Tib - MD (Unani) & Mahire Jarahat - MS (Unani) courses, through an postgraduate entrance test (PGET) commencing in the session 2014.
The subjects are offered in:
- Moalajat (Medicine)
- Ilmul Advia (Pharmacology)
- Tahaffuzi wa Samaji Tib (PSM)
- Ilmul Qabalat wa Amraze Niswan (OBG)
- Ilmul Saidla (Unani Pharmacy)
- Kulliyat Umoore Tabiya
Candidate must have obtained the Kamile Tib o Jarahat (BUMS) degree or any other degree in Unani Medicine as recognised by CCIM and must have completed the 06 months/12 months internship/house job as the case may be, on or before September 15, 2014.
How to apply:
Candidates have to apply for admission only through online.
- Last date for the submission of application form is September 10, 2014.
- Entrance test will be held on September 21, 2014.
PGET Entrance Test Cell,
National Institute of Unani Medicine,
Kottigepalya, Magadi Main Road,
Bangalore - 560091.