Punjab University (PU), Chandigarh has invited applications for admission to distance Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) programme at University School of Open Learning (USOL).
Programme is offered for the academic session 2015-16.
- Candidates should have B.Ed in ODL mode is a professional programme of secondary teacher training which aims at preparing in service teachers in secondary stage of education
- Candidates who have completed NCTE recognised teacher training programme through face-to-face mode and not in teaching profession are also eligible for admission
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply online
- Application Fee Rs 800 /- should be paid by general category candidates and Rs 400/- for SC/ST/BC/PH categories
For more details and information on how to apply, please visit the official website
Admissions will be based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination
- Last date to submit applications: August 16, 2015
- Last date to deposit fees: August 19, 2015
- Last date of receipt of printed copies of online application form: August 26, 2015