North-Eastern Hill University, Shillong invites applications for admission to Bachelor of Architecture, Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Master of Law (LL.M) programmes, commencing in 2014.
The MBA programme is offered in Tourism & Hotel Management.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 examination with 50% of marks from any of the recognised board of examination.
- Candidates must have NATA 2014 score card.
Candidates must have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline with 50% (45% for SC/ST) of marks from any of the recognised universities.
Candidate with LL.B. degree securing an aggregate of 55% (45% for SC/ST) are eligible to apply / selection will be based on admission test to be conducted by the department and relevant NEHU criteria.
How to apply:
Prospectus with prescribed application forms can be obtained in person from the receptionist, Administrative Building, Permanent Campus, Shillong- 793022.
- For B.Arch and MBA: Rs 600/- for general candidates and Rs 300/- for SC/ST candidates.
- For LL.M: Rs 220 for general candidates and Rs 110/- for SC/ST candidates.
- Last date for the submission of B.Arch application form is on July 18.
- Last date for the submission of MBA application form is on July 21.
- Last date for the submission of LL.M application form is on Aug 18.
North-Eastern Hill University,