- MBA (Tech.) - 5 year integrated programme
- MBA (Phrama. Tech.) - 5 year integrated programme
Programmes under MBA (Tech.):
- Information Technology
- Electronic and Telecommunication Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Candidate must have passed 10 + 2 or equivalent exam including international IB Diploma (IB certificate awarded is not considered) with English as compulsory subject and Science or Science Vocational.
- Candidates must have scored a minimum 50% marks in PCM for Mumbai campus application and 45% marks in PCM for Shirpur campus application.
- Those awaiting their 10+2 exam result this year can also apply.
- Candidates who have passed the 10+2 exam by doing a part-time course or through distance learning/correspondence/externally/open school are not eligible to apply for the courses.
- Candidates should present a single marksheet .
- Candidates who have passed with compartment are not eligible.
- In case of CBSE, ICSE, total aggregate percentage of online HSC marks should be mentioned, not best of four, five or seven.
- Candidates appearing for their final 10+2 or equivalent examination can also apply provided they should obtaining the required minimum cut off marks and also producing all the necessary documents, in original, within the given stipulated time.
- Those candidates who have passed, or, are appearing for 10+2 examination from a board/university where Grade Point Average is given, such candidates must produce in writing from the board/university concerned about the equivalent percentage for the GPA obtained.
- Candidate above 25 years of age are restricted to apply for undergraduate programmes.
For IB & Cambridge Candidates called for admission counselling on the basis of NMAT (UG) merit list & who do not have final marksheet will be given "Provisional Admission"based on predicted score. Fees will be accepted from such candidate but their admission will be confirmed on submission of final marksheet if found eligible before the commencement of the programme.
NMAT 2014 test pattern for MBA admissions:
- 50 questions: Proficiency in English Language
- 50 questions: Quantitative & Numerical Ability
- 50 questions: Reasoning & General Intelligence
- Composite time of 120 Minutes for all test together
For each Question for which a wrong answer is marked, 1/4th of the marks allotted to that question will be deducted as penalty.
Students must apply online. Registration fee of Rs 1800/- (non-refundable) by credit card or cash at Axis Bank or by demand draft must be made.
Last date to online registration is 25th April, 2014.
Click here for complete details of important dates and exam centers.
Click here for further details and to apply