Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS), Mumbai has invited applications for admissions to 2 years full time MBA programme sin Human Resource and Pharmaceutical Management at Mumbai campus, Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) at Bangalore and Hyderabad campuses for the session June 2016-18.
For MBA programmes:
- Candidates should have full time bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised university with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
For MBA in Pharmaceutical Management Programme:
- Candidates should have full time bachelor's degree (10+2+3/4) in Pharmacy, Science, Life Sciences, MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, B.Sc. and M.Sc. in Biotechnology from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks in the aggregate in first attempt.
For PGDM programme:
- Candidates should have bachelor's degree (10+2+3/4) in any discipline from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks in the aggregate.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply online.
- Registration Fee:
- Rs.1100/- for normal registration for either MBA full time -Mumbai campus or PGDM -Bangalore /PGDM Hyderabad.
- Rs. 1500/- for both MBA Full Time - Mumbai Campus and PGDM - Bangalore/PGDM -Hyderabad.
- Additionally, candidate has to register for NMAT by GMACTM exam separately.
Selection for NMIMS happens in 3 stages:
Stage 1: Candidates have to clear NMAT by GMAC exam, it is a mandatory requirement for applying to NMIMS University programmes.
Stage 2: Case Discussion (CD) and Personal Interview (PI) only for shortlisted candidates.
Stage 3: Candidates' academic performance, relevant work experience and other similar inputs.
|Last date for online application||October 19, 2015|
|Reapplication||October 20, 2015 to December 18, 2015|
|Date of NMAT entrance test||October 6, 2015 to December 19, 2015|
|Announcement of NMAT results||January 15, 2016|
|Registration for CD/PI||January 19, 2016 to January 29, 2016|
|Conduct of CD/PI||February 4, 2016 to February 18, 2016|