National Institute of Technology (NIT), Rourkela, invites applications for admissions to Doctorate of Philosophy (Ph.D) and Master of Technology (M.Tech) (Research) programmes, commencing in the session spring semester 2013-14.
The programmes are offered in:
- Biotechnology and Medical Engineering
- Ceramic Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Industrial Design
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- School of Management
- Life Science
- Humanities & Social Sciences
Candidates should an B.E / B.Tech / B.Pharm / M.Sc / MCA in relevant discipline with 60% of marks from a recognised university.
Candidates should have Master's degree in relevant discipline with 65% of marks from a recognised university.
How to apply:
- The application forms are available in official website of National Institute of Technology Rourkela.
- The filled application from along with DD of Rs. 500/- drawn in favor of 'Director, national Institute of Technology, Rourkela', should be payable at Rourkela.
Last date for the submission of application form is 6th Dec 2013.
Result of scrutiny in the website on 10th Dec 2013.
Deputy Registrar (Academic),
National Institute of Technology,
Rourkela, Orissa - 769008.
Ph: 0661 - 2464000.