Nirma University, Ahmadabad, Gujarat, invites application for their undergraduate programme, B.Arch, 2014-15.
For the admission of first year Bachelor of Architecture Course, a candidate should have at least 40% marks in the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA)
- The candidates should have passed the qualifying examination with Mathematics or Statistics or Business Mathematics as one of the subject.
- The candidate should have passed the qualifying examination with a minimum of 50% marks for General Category and 45% for SC/ST/SEBC category in the aggregate.
- A candidate should have passed the Diploma (10+3 pattern) of any stream with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
The seats alloted according to the merit list, shall be prepared in the following manner, given by the Admission Committee.
- Seats filled by ACPC - 50% seats
- All India Category by Nirma University on the basis of merit of NATA only - 35% seats
- Seats to be filled under the NRI/NRI sponsored, based on All India merit of NATA only - 15% seats
- Tuition fee for 50% of ACPC seats - Rs.1,25,000/- (subject to revision)
- Tuition fee for 35% of All India Seats - Rs.1,25,000/- (subject to revision)
- Tuition fee for NRI/NRI sponsored Category - US$5000
- Downloadable application form is available online on the Universities website http://www.nirmauni.ac.in/
- Application form fee: Rs.1200/- for 35% All India category, Rs.350/- for 15% NRI / NRI Sponsored category and Rs.1550/- for both categories.
- Last date for submission of duly filled application: June 30, 2014.
Important documents to be attached with the application form:
- S.S.C Examination (Std X) Mark-sheet
- H.S.C. Examination (Std. XII) Mark-sheet
- Mark-sheet of National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) for admission in the Bachelor of Architecture Course
- School Leaving Certificate or Transfer Certificate
- Latest Passport size Photograph of candidate
- Such other certificates as the Admission Committee deems necessary