Nalanda Open University, Patna has invited applications for admission to distance 3 years Bachelor of Arts (B.A), Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc), Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 1 year Bachelor of Library and Information Science (B.LISc), 2 years Master of Arts (M.A), Master of Science (M.Sc), Master of Commerce (M.Com), Master of Computer Application (MCA), Master of Journalism & Mass Communication (MJMC), Master of Library and Information Science (M.LISc) and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) programmes.
Admissions are offered for the academic session 2015.
- B.A/B.Com Programmes: Candidates should have passed Intermediate in any stream
- B.Sc Programme: Candidates should have passed intermediate in science stream
- BCA Programme: Candidates should have passed intermediate with Maths or I.A with Certificate in Computing.
- Ph.D Programme: Candidates must have post graduation in relevant area
For more details on eligibility criteria, visit the official website
How to Apply?
- Click here to download the applications form
- Application form can be obtained by paying Demand Draft of Rs 300/- from the sales counters of the University or by sending the demand draft of Rs 350/- by registered post, drawn in favour of Nalanda Open University, Payable at Patna
- The admission form, supported by the photo copy of the relevant documents, must reach the Registrar, Nalanda Open University, 3rd Floor, Biscoumann Bhawan, Patna 800 001, Bihar
For details and information on selection procedure, visit the official website
Last date to submit application: September 15, 2015
For more information on college and courses, visit the university's website