School of Management Studies, Nagaland University, invites applications for NU - Management Aptitude Test (MAT) for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme, commencing in 2014.
The test will be conducted for the candidates who could not appear in any of the national level management aptitude tests such as MAT/CMAT/CAT/XAT/ATMA.
- Candidates must have a bachelor's degree with 50% of marks from any of the recognsied universities.
- The written test will be followed by group discussion and personal interview.
- Final selection will be based on performances in written test, GD and PI.
How to apply:
Admission brochure can be obtained from the admission counter of the Administrative Block, Nagaland University Residential Campus, Land Mark Colony, Dimapur - 797112.
- Rs 1,100/- for general candidates.
- Rs 1,000 for SC/ST candidates.
- Last date for submission of application form is July 9.
- NUMAT test will be held on July 11.