University of Mysore (UoM), Mysore has invited applications for admission to post graduation programmes.
Admissions are offered in Master of Arts (M.A), Master of Social Work (MSW), Master of Music (M. Music), Master of Dance (M. Dance), Master of Education (M.Ed), Master of Commerce (M.Com), Master of financial Management (M.F.M), Master of Technology (M.Tech), Master of Law (LL.M), Master of Science (M.Sc), Master of Computer Applications (MCA), Master of Library and Information Science (M.LISc.), Master of Physical Education (M.P.Ed) programmes for the session 2015.
- M.Ed Programme: Candidates should have B.Ed./B.A.Ed./B.Sc.Ed./B.Com.Ed./ M.Sc.Ed.or any other degree recognised as equivalent (B.Ed. 50% marks; other courses 50% aggregate in Education Papers).
- LL.M Programme: Candidates should have B.L./L.L.B. (3 years/5 years) from the University of Mysore or from any other recognised University.
- M.Dance Programme
- Candidates should have B.F.A. (Bachelor of Fine Arts) B.P.A. degree in Dance as one optional of this or any other recognised University as equivalent thereto M. Dance OR
- Candidate should have graduated with senior certificate in Dance awarded by the Govt. of Karnataka, 4-Year Diploma in any recognised Institution with P.U.C.
For more details on eligibility criteria, visit the official website.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply online
- Application fee of Rs 100 should be paid ( e-payment only)
Admission will be based on the merit list prepared by taking into consideration 50% of the aggregate marks obtained in the relevant subjects at qualifying degree examination (all three years), and 50% of marks obtained in the entrance examination
- Last date for online registration: July 08, 2015
- Last date for online application: July 10, 2015
- Date of entrance exam: July 18, 2015, July 19, 2015, July 25, 2015 and July 26, 2015
For more information on college and courses, click here