Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad will be beginning the online admissions and application form for MICAT I will become active on the official website on September 26, 2017 for the December 2017 examination.
The examinations will be carried out for the candidates who are looking out for admissions for the the Post Graduate Diploma in Management Communication Programme.
Important Dates for MICA 2017
- MICA had released a notification which stated that MICA 2018 Entrance Examination will be conducted on December 17, 2017 and on February 17, 2017.
- The Admit Cards for the MICAT - I exam will be made available on December 11, 2017.
The MICAT II online registration will begin in the month of January 2018, and the entrance examination will be conducted in the month of February 2018.
Eligibility Criteria for MICAT
- The candidates who are apply for the MICAT must be graduates in a relevant discipline from a recognized board.
- The candidates must also have valid CAT,XAT or GMAT scores.
Application Fee for MICAT
- The candidates who will be applying need to pay the application fee of Rs.1965.
- The candidates must download the challan and pay through DD or Cash at the Mudra Institute of Communications office.
How to Apply for MICAT I?
- The candidates need to visit the official website of MICA - mica.ac.in
- Find the Online Registration link for MICAT 2018 and click on it
- Fill in the necessary details
- Upload the your recent passport size photograph and signature
- Pay the application fee .
- Download and take a print out for future reference.
Important dates for MICAT II
- The MICAT II registration process will begin on January 3, 2018.
- The last date for the registration process is February 5, 2018.
- The examination results for MICAT II will be declared on February 26, 2018
- The Final list of the candidates who are shortlisted after the Group Exercise (GE) and the Personal Interview will be out of March 1, 2018.
Candidates can check the official notification here.