One of the top B-schools in India, Management Development Institute (MDI), Gurgaon, invites applications for admission to Post Graduate Programmes, commencing in 2015-17.
All programmes are accredited by Association of MBA (AMBA), UK, and are approved by AICTE.
The PG Programmes are offered in:
- Postgraduate Programme in Management (PGPM)
- Postgraduate Programme in Human Resource Management (PGP-HRM)
- Postgraduate Programme in International Management (PGP-IM)
- PGPM / PGP-HRM / PGP-IM: Candidates must have a Bachelor's degree with atleast 50% marks in any discipline recognised by the Association of Indian Universities / AICTE.
- Candidates who will be completing the Bachelor's degree by 30 June 2015, can also apply.
Candidates will be selected based on CAT/GMAT score, group discussion and personal interview.
How to apply:
- Application form can be downloaded from the official website of Management Development Institute.
- The application form fee is Rs 1,800/-.
Last date for the submission of application form is November 14, 2014.
Management Development Institute,
Mehrauli Road, Gurgaon - 122007.
Tel: 0124 - 4560000.